X-Chat 2.4.0 to 2.6

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 10 19:47:49 UTC 2006

Danny Terweij - Net Tuning | Net wrote:
> From: "Mike McCarty" <Mike.McCarty at NOSPAMsbcglobal.net>

> only.
>
>>>Hmm that sucks.
>>
>>That's the mission. You *did* read the mission statement, didn't you?
>

> Nope. I dont like reading :P

It's considered rude and ill-mannered not to read the descriptions
FAQs and whatnot before posting a message.

[snip]

> You think every "user" reading that?

It's rude not to do so before posting.

> Here a practical "user" example:

You are a practical example of a rude internet user.

[snip]

> This is a real example how most of the linux users are doing without read
> any statement text. Because its not intresting to read :)

You, apparently, are the type who "drops in" to eat without
prior agreement not only with his friends, but also with
complete strangers.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.