1-2-3 out, time for FC2?

Debbie Tropiano debbiet at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 21 20:17:06 UTC 2006

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 07:30:47AM -0600, Philip Molter wrote:
> I have several FC2 boxes that I'd like to upgrade but haven't gotten
> around to hitting yet (they'll probably go to FC4 ...

As yet just another user (with no time or ability to help out at
this time), this is our situation as well.  We have several FC2
production systems that we're not ready to upgrade yet.  We need
SNARE and until we can use that with the kernel auditing in FC4,
we can't upgrade (and yes, we are working on that issue).  OTOH
since they're pretty stable, we pretty much leave them alone
(they're on a private network so fewer security issues).

Debbie
--
| Debbie Tropiano                            |  debbiet at arlut.utexas.edu   |
| Environmental Sciences Laboratory          |     +1 512 835 3367 w       |