New sendmail and missing /usr/lib/sendmail

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 27 15:39:30 UTC 2006

Quoting Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net>:

>> I think that everybody should send Jesse big thanks for preparing
>
> I'll second that, as well.
>
> Mike

Depsite any differences I have with the Fedora Legacy Project, I
very much appreciate all that Jesse has done for the project.
Without him there wouldn't be a FL Project.  And I know he works
very hard on the project, and spends a lot of time on the project,
and at least until very recently when he joined Red Hat all he got
for it was a bunch of hassles.

So, thanks Jesse!  I _do_ appreciate all you put into the project.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!