Self Introduction

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 16 12:48:16 UTC 2006

Hi Dana, and welcome!  We could definitely use some help with QA at
the moment.  Please check out http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/
QATesting for more info on how it all works.  You can see a list of
current bugs here:
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html
or just search for Legacy bugs at bugzilla.redhat.com for the most
current list.