New proposed top level FAQ for the defunct FedoraLegacy project

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) nils at lemonbit.nl
Fri Feb 9 11:19:38 UTC 2007

David A. Ranch wrote:

> After the IRC conversations I had today with "F13", here is a
> proposed FAQ for the top level http://fedoralegacy.org/ site.
>
> <snip>

Please change all instances of Centos to CentOS.

> Issues :
>
> <snip>
>
>    3. Maybe it would be best to strip out all content off the site
> and only have the shutdown documentation posted.

I would like the mirrorlist to stay if that's possible. Maybe change
it to say that there is no guarantee they are still up and serving FL
repo's. I've already saved a local copy, so it's not really for me,
but someone else might just find it very useful.

Nils Breunese.