Fedora Legacy shutting down

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) nils at lemonbit.nl
Mon Jan 1 13:28:08 UTC 2007

David Eisenstein wrote:

> In case any of you are not aware, the Fedora Legacy project is in the
> process of shutting down.

There's a big discussion going on on Slashdot (http://
linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/31/1837253). I think it
really is time to change the right sidebar on www.fedoralegacy.org.
It still says RHL 7.3, 9 and FC3 and 4 are supported releases. The
statement in the middle column says FC4 and earlier releases are no
longer maintained, but it doesn't make a statement about RHL 7.3 and
9. Also http://download.fedoralegacy.org/ is still saying RHL 7.3, 9
and FC3 and 4 are active releases.

Can someone please change these? They're both very small changes, but
I think it's best not to confuse people now.

Nils Breunese.