Fedora Legacy shutting down

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) nils at lemonbit.nl
Tue Jan 2 12:08:10 UTC 2007

Axel Thimm wrote:

>> Is there an easy way to just download
>> (rsync?) the legacy updates?
>
> I think all packages have "legacy" in their names, so using proper
> rsync options like excluding '*.rpm' and then including '*legacy*rpm'
> should work.

I have trouble gettinng this to work. When I exclude *.rpm and
include *legacy*.rpm I seem to receive no rpms at all. I ran the
following dry-run command:

$ rsync -avH --exclude "*.rpm" --include "*legacy*rpm" --dry-run
download.fedoralegacy.org::legacy legacy

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Nils Breunese.