2007 DST update for RH7.2

Matt Temple mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 25 19:04:49 UTC 2007

What I found was that the newest tzdata rpms did NO writing to anything
expect /usr/share/zoneinfo,
so I installed them via RPM with --nodeps and --force.
Then I fixed the link at /etc/locatime to
/usr/share/zoneinfo/America/New_York.
It seems to be working on 7.3 and 9.0.   I can't speak for 7.2.
Has anyone found different?

                                                          Matt Temple