[Fedora-legal-list] Fwd: consider a b43-firmware package like this?

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Nov 13 18:56:19 UTC 2007

I sent this to the rpmfusion-developers list yesterday.  It occurred
to me that it might be worth sending here too...

So, is there any chance that the wording below justifies or leads to
approval of a b43-firwmare package in the official Fedora repository?
If so, then I will cease my efforts to get such a package into RPM
Fusion.  It certainly would be better for our users to have these
packages in the main repository rather than in a 3rd party one.

Thanks for your consideration!

John

P.S.  Regarding my reference to "any Fedora Authority", all my Fedora
project inquiries thus far have been 1:1 or 1:few between me and the
interested parties.  This is my first formal inquiry on this issue.

----- Forwarded message from "John W. Linville" <linville at tuxdriver.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
John W. Linville