[Fedora-legal-list] CAcert.org license

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Tue Dec 9 22:22:05 UTC 2008

MS> Would it be worth getting in contact with CAcert.org in order to
MS> try and have them allow us to redistribute the root certs under
MS> conditions which are acceptable to the Fedora Project?

Those conditions would have to be pretty liberal, since we insist that
anyone who gets the package from us also be able to distribute it.  An
agreement that applies to the Fedora project isn't sufficient.

I don't see why they wouldn't want everyone to include their certs,
but there's no understanding it.  The best thing to do would be to ask
them.

 - J<