[Fedora-legal-list] Re: MeepZor Consulting Public Licence (MCPL) - good or bad?

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 6 01:45:15 UTC 2008

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> I've asked the FSF opinion on this, will report back when I hear
> something. Added this to the Unknown license list.

Thank you.

> Is there a package in the review queue that uses this license?

No, not yet. I'm currently packaging it for work, because I need it there -
independent, whether the license is FSF approved or not ;-) Otherwise the
package will end in Livna, where it shouldn't have problems anyway, looks
like a normal free license to me. Once I know, it's a good license, I'll
put the package into the review queue...

Greetings,
  Robert