[Fedora-legal-list] fedoraadmin.com trademark violation?

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 13:49:59 UTC 2009

I stumbled across the website http://fedoraadmin.com/ and it first
appeared to me as an eye soar and was going to try and contact its
owner to see if we couldn't coordinate some redesign either with
Fedora or non-Fedora centric resources just so that it would at least
provide information to users in an eye pleasing manner. During this
quest I formed the hunch that the owner probably lacks trademark
approval for using the Fedora name in their domain name.

I spoke with Paul W. Frields in #fedora-devel and he mentioned that I
should post here, so I did. :)

Many thanks,
-Adam

--