[Fedora-legal-list] Legal CD/DVD/BD writing software for RedHat and Fedora

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jun 12 23:25:16 UTC 2009

"Christofer C. Bell" <christofer.c.bell at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Joerg
> Schilling<Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> >
> > Or in other words, you have no arguments.
> >
> > If you have any valid arguments you are welcome. As long as you don't, I see
> > no way to continue the discussion as it will not take us any further.
>
> http://www.dwheeler.com/essays/gpl-compatible.html  I'm sure you can

You are funny - you just quote another piece of FUD.

Do you have any real argument?

So far, none of the answering persons did send any useful argument. This
seems to verify that you don't have any arguments to prove your claims or that
you are unable or unwilling to have a fact based discussion.

The real bad thing I see from this mail exchange is that there seem to be many
people in this list that ignore the demands from the users of the code and that
don't care that the users get defective and undistributable code although there
is perfectly legal and working original code.

The way you do the discussion lets me believe that you are unimportant and not
the right person to talk to.

You continue to send no facts. This sems to verify that you know that you are
unable to prove your claim that there is a proble with the license of the
original code. If you continue with this personal opinion, I expect you to
give an explanation.

Is there no RedHat lawyer in this list?

Is there no people interested in OSS on this list?

Jörg