[Fedora-legal-list] Legal CD/DVD/BD writing software for RedHat and Fedora

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Sat Jun 13 10:10:48 UTC 2009

Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 13/06/09 00:25, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>

> > Is there no RedHat lawyer in this list?
>

> If you believe you have a case.
> Hire, a lawyer.
> No one is stopping you.
> Why should anyone else supply you one.

You seem to have a serous problem with understanding the topic.

I don't need a lawyer, RedHat and Fedora need a lawyer because RadHat and
Fedoray have a serious legal problem that results from blindly beliveing
the wrong people.....

This problem needs to be solved and it cannot be solved by people who neither
have a clue, nor interest or influence to solve the Problem at RedHat's site.
So, as long as you are unable to fetch the right people please stay silent in
this discussion.

As mentioned before, it does not make sene to talk with people who are not
interested or able to have a fact based discussion. I am only interested in
a fact based discussion......

Jörg