[Fedora-legal-list] "content" in source tarball

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 00:39:54 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> wrote:

>> especially "All content is subject to review by FESCo, who has the final
>> say on whether or not it can be included." etc.
>
> That just means that FESCo reserves judgement over what is and is not
> acceptable content.

Assuming that the content is acceptable per the guidelines that spot
set forth below (not religious, pornographic, or otherwise
objectionable - doesn't sound like any of that applies here), I'm fine
with including sample files in the application. That falls under the
category of "enhancing the OS user experience".