[Fedora-legal-list] Question on legal issues

Panagiotis Galiotos galiotos at usc.edu
Sat May 9 07:10:22 UTC 2009

Dear all

I'm trying to get familiar with Fedora Core 9.

I would like to ask you if I can use this OS in my work for making profit or if this kind of usage is not permitted under the licence terms of FC 9 ?
Please let me know about that, since I'm a little confused with all the talk about licences, GNU etc. Is this licence about copying and redistributing the source code or does it refer to the terms of use ?

Regards,
Panagiotis Galiotos