install problem language pack in Mozilla

F. Eli fedolis at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 21:12:05 UTC 2003

Hello all, I have a problem with installing a non-englisch language pack in
Mozilla 1.4.1 webbrowser.
When I used the menu of Mozilla: edit, preferences, appearence,
languages/contents, download more... I go the correct webpage to download my
language pack but after clicking to download I receive error -215 no rights
in map Chrome and I need to log into the root or as a owner. But how is this
combined in practice  when I need to acces the pack trough a webbrowser?
I am looking forward to any comments. Thanks in advance.