Problems with X system

Shannon D. Rush shannon.rush at verizon.net
Mon Dec 1 02:42:37 UTC 2003

I am having an incredibly similar problem.  It happened to me following a
bad shutdown (don't have power management working yet on my R30 with the
latest 2.6 kernel.)  My display looks incredibly dim under X.  Functions
fine and without any errors, but just looks dim.  The vt's do not exhibit
the same problem.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Shannon