GDM and XDM question.

Benjamin Arai benjamin at araisoft.com
Mon Dec 1 08:02:38 UTC 2003

I am actually tweaking LTSP to run stuff in a modified mannor and I had
to remove the idea of runlevels from the system.  So I am currently left
with a kernel that boots and can start X but I need to start the GDM to
get it to where it look just like a Redhat logon prompt.

--
Benjamin Arai <benjamin at araisoft.com>
Araisoft Corp.