Fedora give up

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Mon Dec 1 08:07:50 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 15:05, John Dean wrote:
> I burnt it at 4x, had to do it 3 times for it would pass the mediacheck.

    ...and don't forget, when you get started, I'm here to help.

    I'm installing (when time and money re-appear) I'm installing LTSP
for the main computer to support a seperate, thin-client workstation and
put video/audio from the satellite, possible cable, and internet shows
on the main screen that displays into the bed chamber.  It'll also
control the ventilation/heating/AC system and act as a security system.

    I have an 'OEM' style GPS; I hope to log every trip that I make from
here, to other jobs in other cities and all that.  I'm thinking a
wireless link to the tow vehicle would be a good way to keep all the
complicated stuff in the back, and I can use the one GPS for both
vehicles.  (And, it might be cool to login from the driver's seat...

    Several projects like this exist; most are linked to CAJUN
(Cajun.org?)

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262