NFS performance..

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Mon Dec 1 13:14:13 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 07:08, Harry Putnam wrote:
> WipeOut <wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net> writes:
>
> > Take a look at "man exports" and look at the "async" option.. The
> > "sync" option is the default..
>
> Yes, thanks.  I see it there.

    Yeah, thanks for bringing it up; I've really wanted to tune my NFS
here, but never knew much about it. (The trained monkey syndrome).

    But your exploration of these parts has enlightened me; thank you
for that!

    Cheers!

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262