Install problems

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Tue Dec 2 04:51:44 UTC 2003

Put the CD in the drive again. When the window opens, read the file
README. Note that it mentions a web site and gives some quick
installation-related suggestions. Then head to the web site. There you
will find help for installing Fedora Core. Be sure to read the file
RELEASE-NOTES.html as well. Read from the start and finish at the end of
the file.

Your best bet with installing any Linux distro is to read the
documentation first.

Bob