FAQ suggestion

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander maxka at myrealbox.com
Tue Dec 2 06:21:51 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 05:23, Arvind Narayanan wrote:
> This list is too high volume for a new user to go through the
> archives before asking a question,

	That's probably true, though the search functionality can be helpful
sometimes, and of course we do always encourage people to use it before
asking questions in IRC or elsewhere. :-)

>  and the "static FAQ" at
> http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/ currently has too few questions
> (and there is only a single person doing it, I think).

	Well, it's just me, but I take submissions from everybody and their
mother. :-)

> So why not use the wiki http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraDocuments to
> summarize this list traffic into a comprehensive FAQ? I will
> volunteer for it. Anyone else want to join?

	Hey, that sounds like a good idea. :-) I don't have the time to
volunteer right now, but I hope you find some people to help you out.
:-)

	Also check out the FAQ-Forum at: <http://fedora.artoo.net/forum/>,
which has some Less Frequently Asked Questions. If you post up some
things there that are well-written-out, or some good questions that get
some good answers, that'll probably make its way to the static FAQ.

	-M