Gnome Menu Editing

Christopher Cox nuopus76-fedora at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 08:18:26 UTC 2003

Well, the menu editing is fairly easy if you know what
you are doing. The vfolder definitions are in the
/etc/X11 directory, and the actual menu files are in
the /usr/share/applications directory. It is all about
finding the category names from the definitions file
and applying them to the file for each program you
want in there.

As far as menu editing via point and click ... it is
in there already! But I hear it is broken and may
trash your vfolder definitions so I never enabled it.
Maybe in a future version.