Fedora Brazilian Users

listas at lozano.eti.br listas at lozano.eti.br
Tue Dec 2 21:04:51 UTC 2003

Hi Joao,

> Fernando great ideia about sourceforge, because beyond gnome-l10n it is
there, it would give the
> people it to find in a place alone the translations of gnome and the fedora,
we need to talk with
> the Hugo on placing the project of translation in this site, are you thing
about this?

I do not currently follow the localizaton projects but I'm a member of other
sourceforge projects and it provides the best infrastructure availabe, much
better than egroups or any other. Free software developers are also used to
search at sourceforge so being there makes easier for anyone to find the project.

Of course, the brazillian users project would colaborate with other projects
but I guess it would not be simply a localization effort -- it would collect
and create new docs adapted to brazillian users and portuguese-speaking users
in general.

[]s, Fernando Lozano