nvidia install with new 2129.nptl kernel

Wolfgang Gill wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Wed Dec 3 07:20:55 UTC 2003

---------- Original Message -----------
From: david walcroft <david_walcroft at yahoo.com.au>
To: fedora-list at redhat.com
Sent: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:48:57 +1000
Subject: Re: nvidia install with new 2129.nptl kernel

> Wolfgang Gill wrote:

------- End of Original Message -------

I understand that, as I'm in the same boat. I originally installed the *.RPM's
as well, and I can't remove them either, due to dependencies. However, if I
knew about the export function, I would not have done it that way. Until I can
work out how to remove it, it will have to stay. But the system works ok,
without a problem, using the new method I described earlier.

Wolf