gnome-theme-manager fails

Nix, Robert P. Nix.Robert at mayo.edu
Wed Dec 3 15:27:18 UTC 2003

I tried the command, and got a message box containing:

"The default theme schemsa could not be found on your system. This means that you probably don't have metacity installed, or that your gconf is configured incorrectly."

My machine has also be upgraded a number of times, beginning at RH 7.2.
----
Robert P. Nix                            internet: nix.robert at mayo.edu
Mayo Clinic                                  phone: 507-284-0844
RO-CE-8-857                                page: 507-270-1182
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
----   "Codito, Ergo Sum"
"In theory, theory and practice are the same,
 but in practice, theory and practice are different."