web page problem - mozilla bug or java-script error?

Thomas Munck Steenholdt tmus at get2net.dk
Wed Dec 3 22:07:21 UTC 2003

> On this page, the first "go" button is partially covered
> by the contents of the section which contains the second
> "go" button. Though the mouse pointer in Mozilla changes
> over the first button, clicking on it has no effect (once
> the fields have the needed contents entered.
>
> http://www.guinnessvote.ca/en/home.phtml
>
> Is this a mozilla bug, or a java-script problem?
>
> versions: Mozilla 1.4.1, (Sun) Java plug-in 1.4.2_02-b03
> I am using the nVidia drivers with the screen resolution
> at 1024 x 768 - 24 bit.

Argh!!!

I didn't even realize that this might be you own page, until Don pointed
it out!
If it is, I'm sorry for my harsh words. It's just that I'm fed up with
companies creating webpages that 1) does not adhere to the standards and
2) does only work or is only tested with IE

Anyways - I'm not posting here at attack anyone personally!

That's all I wanted to say! :o)

Thomas