avoid nvidia?

u235sentinel u235sentinel at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 23:46:40 UTC 2003

I'm looking at Fedora and may switch over to it sometime soon.  In the
meantime I'm runnint RedHat 9 with Nvidia Geforce 4 cards just fine.
I've asked this same question and have been told that Fedora should work
just fine with a GeForce 4 and the Nvidia driver.  I'm hoping someday to
test it out myself.

Being new to the list (signed up today) I'm curious what problems people
have run into.  If Fedora really is RedHat Linux in a new form then
there shouldn't be a problem.  I've used RedHat Linux for years with
GeForce cards from the 2 MX to the 4 FX.