web page problem - mozilla bug or java-script error?

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Thu Dec 4 07:24:49 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 16:56, Don wrote:
> > http://www.guinnessvote.ca/en/home.phtml
> >
> > Is this a mozilla bug, or a java-script problem?
>
> First thing I would do is fix your style tag....
>
> When I ran your page through the w3.org html validator it threw up all over
> the place....
*your* style tag, *your* page? I don't understand. Is there something in
my original message that makes it appear as if *I* am
the webmaster for Guinness?

> Fix that stuff, then see what's still broken. :-)
>
> To see the results of the check I did... -->
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guinnessvote.ca%2Fen%2Fho
> me.phtml
>
> Or is this somebody else's web page? Send them a note...

I'll have to find the link for the responsible webmaster, *first*!!!

Elton.
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.Public