Webmin with Fedora

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Thu Dec 4 19:23:29 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: kelly at readymode.com
Sent: 12/4/2003 12:09:53 PM
To: wa9als at starband.net
Cc: fedora-list at redhat.com
Subject: RE: Webmin with Fedora

> Hi John,
>
> Try building the source:
>
> download from www.webmin.com

To be honest, this is one thing I'm enjoying about Fedora. It provides a good base install with some good base apps. You can download other stuff from repositories if you want, but otherwise you can install stuff the old-fashioned way. There's some software I want to keep up to date on my own. Java, Tomcat, Ant, PHPMyAdmin, etc. This stuff all came installed with SuSE (which I used to use), but then you had to wait for SuSE's official RPMs to upgrade.

Preston