Anyone doing authenticated LDAP binds using PHP 4.3.3-6?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Thu Dec 4 23:10:34 UTC 2003

Yes that's right, just a different DN/rootpw. I know the error is
complaining about the password, but the same password works great for
binds with ldapmodify and ldapadd on the command line. I don't seem to
see mispellings or misplaced or transposed arguments to the functions in
the scripts. Of course this doesn't rule out some stupid script error
that I won't notice till later tonight or tomorrow.

Perhaps I'll upgrade to your testing changes just to see what happens.

The 4.3.4 packages I've installed on my 'test' machine seem to work
nicely. I've been playing with/developing PHP code on them for a while.

Bob