im out of ideas on where to go from here

fedora fedora at packetstorm.org
Fri Dec 5 15:28:31 UTC 2003

I like RedHat, and so far I have been really impressed with what the
Fedora team has done. But I have been stuck for weeks on one issue that no
one on this list has been able to answer, no one at the anaconda-dev list
has answered and the only papers and docs I can find on the problem are
all for RedHat but dont work in Fedora when I try them.

All I am wanting to accomplish is to rebuild loads to fit back onto a
single CD like I had done with RH. I had a nice process working that fit
only the needed RPMS onto a single CD along with a ks.cfg file that
automated 95% of the post install work. The CDs were  also rebuilt
with the latest RPMs as they were released so that if I needed to
reinstall a system, the load was already patched.

Does anyone know of a way to start doing this in Fedora?

thanks,

Greg