CUPS / Netatalk

Matt Temple mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 5 17:08:16 UTC 2003

All,

	OK, so now I've switched over to CUPS on my new
Fedora test server.   We have many Macs.   Our server
runs netatalk.   This doesn't appear to sit as a standard
object in CUPS, if I'm reading the documentation correctly.

	If anyone reading this list uses netatalk and CUPS,
and is willing to share the setup for even one single appletalk
printer, I'd appreciate it enormously.  (including the papd.conf
entry)

	Let's say the printer is a laserwriter named "testp"
in appletalk zone "printers"

	Thanks so much.

					Matt Temple

Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/582-7820
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
44 Binney Street,  ML105      http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!