A good rss news agregator

Mark Derricutt mark at talios.com
Fri Dec 5 22:17:49 UTC 2003

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 19:34:16 -0700, Rob Park wrote:

> thing I like most about it is that it's integrated right there into my
> browser, which makes it very convenient (the idea of having a separate RSS
> feed program is kinda silly to me, since the whole point of RSS feeds is
> to tell me if there's anything new on a page to warrant me visiting that
> page).

Most client-side aggregators include a web-browser component anyway.  Alot
of the windows ones embed IE, some Mozilla.

Bottom Feeder embeds TwoFlower ( a Smalltalk browser ), but it doesn't
handle CSS tables :(  Work is progressing -very nicely- on with:Style
thou, which is looking to be a kick arse browser component.