Dumb stupid question about atrpms

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Dec 6 02:15:01 UTC 2003

Am Sa, den 06.12.2003 schrieb Charles Layno um 02:55:
> I installed the atrpms kickstart package file from
> atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de. How does this thing work, How do I start it.
> My goal is to take a RH9 to FC1 through atrpms update.

I see. This package installs apt for rpm on your system. General
instructions are to be found on
http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/install.html. Just edit the sources
list file the way, that you have a valid fedora-core-1 repository in it.
Then you can run an apt-get dist-upgrade.

> Is it tyed into the RH up2date somehow? Or have I missed the whole point
> here?

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany