A good rss news agregator

Garrett LeSage garrett at redhat.com
Sat Dec 6 18:29:31 UTC 2003

Kreg Steppe wrote:

> C Stefan wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anybody knows a good rss news agregator to use with Fedora ?
>>

> I have been using this: http://minutillo.com/steve/feedonfeeds/
> Works good, written in php so it is easy to modify.
> I have it running on a web server other than my desktop so I can read
> my feeds anywhere, however, you can run it on your desktop with a
> problem.

I've been using it as well.  I've cleaned up the HTML a bit and made it
use some basic CSS on my copy; I just need to send a patch to the
upstream author.

It's really nice, as I can check it from wherever, from whatever
browser, and it keeps its state on all the feeds I read.  Server-side is
nice for that reason.  (:

Garrett