Fractal generator

Clint Harshaw clint at penguinsolutions.org
Sun Dec 7 14:49:09 UTC 2003

I've put KFract on one machine -- the install went well here, but on
another machine (also with everything from FC1 installed), KFract didn't
get installed properly. I didn't spend enough time with the error to
determine what the problem was.

There is a 3D rendered version of fractals that one package has, but its
name escapes me at the moment. The graphs were significantly different
than the usual Julia or Mandlebrot that we see with fractint or kfract.

--
Clint <clint at penguinsolutions.org>