Best CD Burner - Fedora/KDE?

Paul Penrod ppenrod at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 7 21:51:29 UTC 2003

If you are looking for a piece of hardware that works well, I have had
excellent results with LiteOn.
I have machines running several different models under Fedora without nary
a hitch.

At 11:55 AM 12/7/2003, Men in grey suits forced Daniel Hedlund to type:
>On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 05:45, Nick Wilson wrote:
>
> > Well, I can't get Arson to run at all and nautilus just bails on me. So,
> > what's the best CD burner under Fedora?
>
>Try k3b, then gcombust, then X-CD Roast.  I think those are the most
>popular.  Cheers,
>
>Daniel
>
>--
>Daniel Hedlund
>daniel at digitree.org
>CEO & Chief Consultant
>DigiTree Studios Pty Ltd.
>

>--

Managing good programmers/engineers is tantamount to herding cats...