How to burn my ISOs ?.

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Sun Dec 7 22:47:20 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 09:41, Sylvain BURGAUD wrote:

> I have downloaded the 3 isos of Fedora on my computer
> and would like to know how to burn them on CDs ? For
> the moment I just have Windows XP and Nero Burning
> Rom. Is it possible to do that with my configuration ?

My experience seems to be that you shouldn't have any problems burning
the CDs.  Nero should auto-detect that ISOs you're burning are bootable
(the first CD is anyway).  The rest of the CDs it doesn't really matter.

The thing you need to be concerned with is that you make sure your BIOS
is set to boot from CDROM when you go to install it.

Cheers,

Daniel

--
Daniel Hedlund