How to burn my ISOs ?.

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Sun Dec 7 23:18:03 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 10:09, Sylvain BURGAUD wrote:

> thank you for your answer. My problem is as follows :
> It is said on Red Hat site
> (http://fedora.redhat.com/download/#write) that "ISO
> images are not written to CD-ROMs the same way as
> files". And if I use Nero to create data CDs, I think
> that I will have one ISO file on each CD and that it
> won't finally work properly. Am I wrong ? Is the ISO
> file on the 1st CD enough to boot on and launch the
> install of Fedora ?

If I understand you correctly then if you just drag-and-drop the ISOs
onto CD so that they're a single file on the CD, then that's NOT
correct.  You don't want to do that.  An ISO is an entire filesystem
stored in a single file.  You want to choose an option in Nero something
like "burn image".  I don't run Windows anymore so I can't go look it
up.  Sorry, that's the best I can give you.  Cheers,

Daniel

--
Daniel Hedlund
daniel at digitree.org