Was Mozilla(now a resolution problem :P )

Frank Lanitz linux at partysoke.de
Mon Dec 8 01:36:57 UTC 2003

Am Montag, 8. Dezember 2003 01:52 schrieb Sponger:
> Got it!
>
> Thanks guys
>
> Now I cant get my screen to go past a resolution of 1024, I set it
> at 1280x1024 and then restarted the computer and the login screen
> and that stuff is in 1280 but my desktop is still at 1024...any
> ideas?

Well, cannot believe, that there ist any connection between this and
installing mozilla...
Try to remember, what have you done.

But I have a idea too
If you use KDE, then please have a look to the Controlcenter. There
ist a point called Desktop or something like this. I only have the
german one here and there it is called "Arbeitsfläche" then
Size&Orientation.

Frank Lanitz