Jave 1.4

A.J. Bonnema abonnema at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 8 04:46:55 UTC 2003

Sponger wrote:
> I am trying to install the new java 1.4 for openoffice but when I type
> "rpm -iv j2re-1_4_2_01-linux-i586.rpm" at the command line as root, it
> just sits there and does nothing....any ideas?

Could you please refrain from hijacking a thread? Hijacking occurs if
you reply to message, change the subject to what you want to talk about
and send your question. In stead: please create a new message.

Hijacking is annoying, messes up the thread and might prevent people
(not interested in the main thread) from reading your comments. Please
don't hijack.

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,