Moz-Firebird + Extensions Installation installation as Normal User

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Mon Dec 8 06:04:27 UTC 2003

Hi All,

	I'm having a issue here on how to install moz-firebird extensions as
a normal user. It keeps telling me access is denied. how can I get it to
install localloy under ~/.pheonix instead of /usr/lib/mozilla-firebird??

PS : Not sure why but after I installed the mouse-gestures extension as
root, firebird wouldn't want to come up as normal user. It keeps hanging
there and trace and whatnots will not give me a clue. Ended up rpm -evv
mozilla* and rm -rf /usr/lib/mozzila before re-doing a rpm -Uvh mozilla*

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate