Nautilus Scripts

Dexter Ang thepoch at mydestiny.net
Tue Dec 9 06:06:30 UTC 2003

For those who use Gnome and Nautilus 2.4. I've created/modified 2
scripts that you might find useful. One is a "New Text Document" script
so that you can create a, uh, new text document in most places. I've
created it so that you can either make it ask for a filename, or set at
default "New Text Document.txt". Another is an "Open Terminal Here"
script, which should work most anywhere. I've modified both so that it
works with the Desktop.

There's nothing fancy with the scripts, and I don't claim that they are
elegantly coded. But if you do find anything wrong, or could add certain
tweaks, then by all means, go ahead.

They should be downloadable at thepoch.cjb.net or
www.mydestiny.net/~thepoch/

dex