Problem when running Fedora.

Tafadzwa Mudhokwani tmudhokwani at comone.co.zw
Tue Dec 9 05:30:54 UTC 2003

Hie

I have the same setup and the same problem with my PC but I accidentally
discovered that when I push the power button to standby (sleep) mode and
then back on again, boot up resumes normally. I don't have any explanation
for that but you can try it out. Just make sure that you set your bios so
that when you press the power button once it puts your PC into sleep
(standby) mode.

Just out of interest, what kind of hardware are you running. I have an Asus
A7VL133-VM board, Duron 1GHz Processor and 256MB ram.