Brazillian users

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Tue Dec 9 18:43:40 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 06:25, listas at lozano.eti.br wrote:

> What about that site or mailing list for brazillian users? If nobody wants to
> take acition on this, I'll submit it as a SourceForge project. Just let me know
> if someone already did something, so I do not start another fedora-br web
> community. :-)

If you would like to join the Brazilian Portuguese translation project
for Fedora, please check out the following URL:

That's probably about as close as you're going to get to an official
Portuguese mailing list for Fedora.  Feel free to start your own, or
find a more generic Portuguese Linux mailing list, if you want to talk
about problems you're having with Fedora in Portuguese.  Cheers,

Daniel

--
Daniel Hedlund
daniel at digitree.org