Fedora Core 1 on an ASUS A7V600 motherboard

Gareth Bult Gareth at Bult.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 13:08:35 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'm running an ASUS SK8N (still struggling with x86_64 however..)  which
sounds like it has similar
internals. SATA works for me, but only on the 2.6-test11 kernel...
pretty much everything else works
on the stock Fedora if I use an IDE drive. (although you can forget the
NIC, just buy a standard
Realtek 8139 for $10)

On 2.6 the SATA's appear as SCSI ... the sounds cards comes in as an
intel_810 ...

Not had a crash on 2.4 or 2.6 thus far  ...

HTH
Gareth.

--
Gareth Bult <Gareth at Bult.co.uk>