PSM - Personal Securiy Manager

Glenn Remstedt glenn.remstedt at teklogix.com
Wed Dec 10 15:03:58 UTC 2003

Thanks Marc! That works.

Glenn.

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 15:35, Marc Schwartz wrote:

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 08:17, Glenn Remstedt wrote:

> list,

> When I'm trying some web-sites, they give me

> a pop-up-alert saying: ... cannot be displayed unless

> you install the PSM.

> How do I install/enable the PSM?

> Running Mozilla 1.5

> thanks,

> Glenn.

You need to install mozilla-psm from whatever repository you are using.

If from DAG, it will be mozilla-psm-1.5-2.rhfc1.dag.

This appears to be a problem, which happened to me as well, when I

upgraded from 1.4 using DAG. Not sure if there is a dependency issue in

the RPMs or not, as I had the 1.4 rpm installed, but others have posted

here on this as well.

HTH,

Marc

fedora-list at redhat.com