how bleeding edge will the next fedora release be?

Simon Windsor simon.windsor at cornfield.org.uk
Thu Dec 11 02:06:34 UTC 2003

Hi

So long as Redhat/Fedora initially test all new packages in 'testing'
for a few weeks before general release I don't mind.

If I want a stable system, go for Debian. I have Debian on three servers
for that very reason, but for a fun desktop, Fedora looks fine! I only
hope that this project has the momentum to go forward.

Simon